Schoolfundr unequivocally does not sell any data with any third parties.
Personal Information We Collect
Listed below are details about the categories of information we collect:
- Contact Information: name, email address, address, and telephone number
- Demographic information: We collect your zip/postal code
- Financial Information: financial or bank account information, payment card number, payment card expiration date and CVV code, card or account security details, and billing address
- Identifiers: IP address, social security number, user name, password and other security information for authentication and access
- Geolocation Data: the general region or area from which you access our site
- Usage Data: data concerning your Internet or other electronic activity including browsing and click history, device types, operating system, browser settings, IP address, language settings, and Site use data including information about how you navigate the Services and the Internet
- Audio/Visual Data: audio, electronic, photographic, visual or similar data including videos, photographs, or audio recordings
- Commercial Information: records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories
Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, demographic information, financial information, identifiers, commercial information to:
- Provide you with the requested products or services
- Process payments
- Communicate with you
- Respond to customer service requests and inquiries; and
- Administer an online account.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your identifiers, usage data, geolocation data, commercial information to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, identifiers, commercial information, usage data, geolocation data, and audio/visual data to improve our marketing efforts, create social media posts or advertisements, and provide you with information about us, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Sites: We use your contact information, commercial information, identifiers, geolocation data, audio/visual data, and usage data to improve our Services, provide and maintain functionality on our Services, and help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Services.
- Develop and Improve Our Products and Services: We use your contact information, demographic information, financial information, identifiers, geolocation data, usage data, audio/visual data, and commercial information to help us develop new products and services and to improve and analyze our existing products and service offerings.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, identifiers, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, usage data, and audio/visual data to protect our Services, products and services; protect us, our affiliated companies, our employees, our carriers and others; and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Legal: We use your contact information, identifiers, financial information, geolocation data, usage data, commercial information, and audio/visual data to comply with our legal obligations, including reporting requirements, and defend ourselves in legal proceedings, and protect our company and our property, employees, and others through legal proceedings.
Methods of Collecting Information
We collect information in a variety of ways:
- Directly from you: We collect contact information, demographic information, financial information, identifiers, commercial information, and audio/visual information that you provide directly to us.
- Automatically: When you access our Services, we collect identifiers, geolocation data, and usage data using tools like browser cookies.
- From third parties: We may collect contact information, identifiers, commercial information, and audio/ visual data from third parties, including other users, service providers, and public authorities.
- From social media platforms and networks: We may collect contact information, identifiers, geolocation data, usage data, commercial information, and audio/visual data from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our websites or mobile applications, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We Combine Information
We combine information we obtain from different sources with publicly available information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We combine information that we have collected across other third party sites. We combine information across devices, such as computers and mobile devices. We may also combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
How We Disclose Information With Others
- Service Providers: We may disclose personal information with vendors and service providers who support the operation of the Services and our business who need access to such information to carry out their work for us (including, for example, web hosting, analytics, payment processing, email delivery, marketing, insurance, and customer support services). In some cases, the vendor or service provider may directly collect the information from you on our behalf.
- Affiliates: We may disclose personal information with and among our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their successors or assigns. This may include future related companies.
- Marketing, Analytics, and Advertising Partners: We may disclose personal information with third party marketing, analytics or advertising partners, including social media platforms and networks, for commercial purposes such as sending you marketing emails and advertisements.
- Professional Advisors: We may disclose information with professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Government Entities: We disclose information with regulatory and government entities including government, administrative, law enforcement and regulatory agencies; tax authorities; corporate registries; and other public agencies or authorities if we think we should in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation. This includes cooperating with law enforcement when we think it is appropriate, obtaining legal remedies or limiting our damages, and to enforcing or protecting our contracts, legal rights or the rights of others, including by responding to claims asserted against us.
- Corporate Transaction Recipients: We may disclose information with potential investors, purchasers, merger partners, and their advisors in the event we: (i) sell or transfer, or are considering selling or transferring, all or a portion of our business or assets; or (ii) are considering or engaging in any reorganization, conversion, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our ownership interest, business or operations.
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction: We may disclose information with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing.
- Other Reasons: We may disclose information for other reasons we may describe to you.
Cookies, Analytics, and Other Tracking Technology
Cookies and Tracking Technology
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us serve and recognize you when you visit our Services. We receive and store certain types of information when you visit our Services. When you access the Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be web beacons, cookies, clear gifs, pixel tags, e-tags, flash cookies, log files, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications. These tracking technologies, which are often referred to collectively as cookies, allow us to understand how users navigate to and around our Services, view different pages, access content and request Services. We may use them, for example, to keep track of your preferences and profile information and collect general usage and volume statistical information. If you want to remove or block cookies, you may be able to update your browser settings. You can also find instructions on how to manage cookies on different types of web browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org.Third-party Analytics and Advertising
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature. It lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want them to track your online activity. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Services are thus not currently set up to respond to these signals. For more information on Do Not Track signals, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/Google Analytics
We use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. If you would like more information on how Google uses data when you visit or use our Services, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. If you would like to opt-out, Google provides a an opt-out tool which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Links to Other Websites
Our Services may include links to other websites or applications whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those websites or applications, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us and have implemented reasonable technical, organization, administrative and physical measures to protect personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and encourage you to use websites and share information with caution.
This Website is Not Intended for Children
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected or stored personal information from an individual under age 13, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Processing in the United States
You can also write to us at:
- Schoolfundr LLC 925 Payne Ave,
- Suite B2 Saint Paul,
- MN 55130
- +1 888-672-3678